Welcome to the Rosa Cup Tournament website!
On the third weekend of September, exactly from 12.09.2018 to 16.09.2018, we plan to organize in our city a unique sporting event. The third International Basketball Tournament ROSA Cup 2018 has the ambition to host the strongest, in their respective countries, men’s basketball club teams in the U-16 category across Europe.
We hope that Radom will feature junior teams from all over Europe which aspire to the championship in their respective countries to test their preparation for the upcoming 2018/19 season and compare their current skills with peers from other European countries.
Our ambition, together with our guests, is to begin in September 2018 the history of one of the strongest club events for promising, young basketball players and we hope that it will permanently enter the calendar of youth events in Europe. We are counting on a very strong tournament cast and sports emotions since its first edition. We believe that it will meet your expectations in every respect.We will do everything to make it happen.
Let’s create a unique and unforgettable basketball event together!
Let’s meet in Radom 12.09.2018 – 16.09.2018
What distinguishes ROSA Cup from other similar events in Europe:
- High athletic level of participating teams.
- International tournament teams, selected on base of their athletic level.
- Perfect preparation and conduct of the tournament.
- Low, possibly affordable for all participants, costs.
- The tournament will be judged by top judges from around the world who at the same time will participate in a pre-season judge camp (www.referee.pl).
- The tournament will be judged by 3 judges and the statistics will be made during each match.
- Matches will be recorded and at the request of the teams you will be able to order a record of the selected matches.
- The internet broadcast of selected tournament matches is planned.
- Each team will play 6 matches in 4 days with strong opponents.
- Attractive awards for winning teams and individual prizes and memorabilia for each participant.
- Coaching Clinic (2-3 lectures) on youth training will be led by outstanding coaches with recognized achievements