IV International Basketball Tournament ROSA CUP 2019
General information about the tournament:
- The organizer of the Fourth International Basketball Tournament „ROSA CUP 2019” are: Polish Ministry of Sport, Radom Citi and The Rosa Sport Club Radom.
- The Basketball Tournament Rosa Cup 2019 will be held from 05.09.2019 to 08.09.2019.
- The tournament is intended for boys born 2004 and younger (U-16)
- The tournament is scheduled for 16 teams from all over Europe (4 Polish and 12 from abroad)
- Closure of the participants list – 31.05.2019
- The detailed schedule of the games will be sent to the clubs until 27.08.2019.
- The tournament will be played in 4 sport halls (wooden floor)
- Matches and the entire tournament will be played according to official FIBA Europe basketball regulations.
- Chosen group games, quarterfinal, semifinals and the final game will be transmitted online on YouTube canal.
- It is possible to receive recording of the game on the CD, at the coach request.
- Matches will be referee by the top class referees from all over the world participating at the same time in pre-season camp.
- In all cases not covered by this guide, decisions are taken by the tournament’s General Manager.
- The tournament system
- First round – in groups
- Teams will be divided on to 4 groups (A, B, C, D), 4 teams each.
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
|1. A-1||1. B-1||1. C-1||1. D-1|
|2. A-2||2. B-2||2. C-2||2. D-2|
|3. A-3||3. B-3||3. C-3||3. D-3|
|4. A-4||4. B-4||4. C-4||4. D-4|
- round robin system in group phase
- each team will play 3 games in group phase
- Second round for places I-VIII (teams which finish group phase on places 1-2)
- Match No 25: A1-B2
- Match No 26: A2-B1
- Match No 27: C1-D2
- Match No 28: C2-D1
- Match No 29: Winner of match 25 – Winner of match 27
- Match No 30: Winner of match 26 – Winner of match 28
- Match No 31: Loser of match 25 – Loser of match 27
- Match No 32: Loser of match 26 – Loser of match 28
- Match No 33 (for VII place): Loser of match 31 – Loser of match 32
- Match No 34 (for V place): Winner of match 31 – Winner of match 32
- Match No 35 (for III place): Loser of match 29 – Loser of match 30
- Match No 36 (for I place): Winner of match 29 – Winner of match 30
- Second round for places IX-XVI (teams which finish group phase on places 3-4)
- Match No 37: A3-B4
- Match No 38: A4-B3
- Match No 39: C3-D4
- Match No 40: C4-D3
- Match No 41: Winner of match 37 – Winner of match 39
- Match No 42: Winner of match 38 – Winner of match 39
- Match No 43: Loser of match 37 – Loser of match 39
- Match No 44: Loser of match 38 – Loser of match 40
- Match No 45 (for XV place): Loser of match 43 – Loser of match 44
- Match No 46 (for XIII place): Winner of match 43 – Winner of match 44
- Match No 47 (for XI place): Loser of match 41 – Loser of match 42
- Match No 48 (for IX place): Winner of match 41 – Winner of match 42
- Each team will play 6 games during the tournament.
- Memorial tournament shirts for each team member (15 shirts for a team)
- Useful gadget for each coach
- Diplomas and cups for places I-IV
- Diplomas for places V-XVI
- Statuettes and individual prizes for “All-Star 5” of the tournament.
- Individual prize for the best player in each team.
- Statuette and individual prize for MVP of the tournament
- Individual prize for the best scorer of the tournament.
- Registration for the tournament
- Registration for the tournament is held exclusively on the official application form which is accessible on the tournament website in the period from 15.04.2018 to 31.05.2019.
- Decision about acceptance to the tournament will be made on the base of team’s sport level and registration order by the organizer.
- In the case of prior registration of the expected number of participants, the organizer reserves the right to shorten the deadline for applications.
- The application form should be sent to below e-mail address:
- As confirmation of your registration for the tournament you must pay an entry fee to the bank account indicated by the organizer in amount of:
- 200 PLN
- 50 €
- Entry fee must be paid within 14 days of the written application, deadline – 31.05.2019 to the account:
Transfer in PLN:
MKS Piotrówka Radom
26-600 Radom, ul. Trojańska 5
Bank Pekao S.A. II Oddział Radom
26-600 Radom, ul. Piłsudskiego 15
Numer: 28 1240 3259 1111 0000 2989 7980
Transfer in Euro:
MKS Piotrówka Radom
26-600 Radom, ul. Trojańska 5
Bank Pekao S.A. Oddział Radom,
26-600 Radom, ul. Kościuszki 2
Numer: 80 1240 5703 1978 0010 8643 2776
- In the case of failure to pay the entry fee within the above time the club’s written application shall be considered null and void (deletion from the list of participants).
- In the case of non-acceptance of the team for the tournament due to exceeding the number of teams, the entry fee will be returned to the club in its entirety.
- On the request of the club we can put out the partial invoice (for the amount of entry fee) or after the end of the tournament for the blanket costs (after providing us all needed detail of the club for invoice).
- The organizer will send final confirmation of acceptance for the tournament after receiving both the application on the application form and the deposit.
- All costs of the tournament shall be paid to the above bank account by 09.2019 at the latest.
- In the event of resignation from the participation in the tournament before 30 Jun 2019, the entry fee will be returned in the entirety.
- In case of resignation after 30 Jun 2019, entry fee will not be refunded.
- 4 Polish teams and 12 teams from abroad will be qualified for the tournament, with the reservation that each country is represented by 1-2 teams.
- If more teams from one country are declared, the organizer will qualify only 1-2 teams from the country. The sport level and the time of admission will be taken into account.
- In case of fewer applications for the tournament than the planed number of teams, more teams from one country can participate. The admission will be decided by the organizer.
- Participation costs: travel, accommodation, meals, on-site transfers
- Participants are responsible for paying their own travel costs
- The organizer provides transfer of teams from Warsaw airport and from railway or bus station to Radom and after tournament from Radom to Warsaw.
- The cost of participation per 1 person per 4 days:
- 200 PLN
- 50 €
- The maximum number of team member is 15
- Above fee per person include:
- Accommodation in student residence halls (4 nights)
- Full board:
- 04 September – supper
- 05, 06, 07 September – breakfast, lunch, supper
- 08 September – breakfast, lunch
- Transfer: Warsaw – Radom; Radom – Warsaw
- Transfer of teams between the student residence halls sports halls, if there is no means of transport.
- In case of more than 15 team members, the fee is:
- 100 PLN/1 person/a day
- 25 €/1 person/a day
- Other attractions:
- Integration meeting of coaches – 06.09.2019 (Friday)
- The possibility of using the Radom Aquapark “Neptun”.
- Person to contact in each tournament maters
- Robert Bartkiewicz – General Manager of the Tournament (English, Russian)
mobile: +48 507 114 090
- Diana Stolarek (English)
Tel. +48 575 526 875
- Jarosław Wróbel
Tel. +48 793 488 422